For Sale 2x New Suunto Cobra2 $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didnt the computer module come with the High pressure hose attached to it ? If its not a Quick Disconnect then it would have a hose attached to it.. if its a QD it will have a detachable hose. Attached is a picture of a non-QD version.. as u can see the hose is non-detachable.

Attachments

• 20190410_193123.jpg
    20190410_193123.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 116
Here is a picture of rhe QD version with the hose connected.
If this is a newish unit then it should come with all the pieces in the 2nd picture along with end caps for both the QD end of the hose and for the computer end.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190410-194608_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190410-194608_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20190410-195021_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190410-195021_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 91
Here is a picture of rhe QD version with the hose connected.
If this is a newish unit then it should come with all the pieces in the 2nd picture along with end caps for both the QD end of the hose and for the computer end.

Yeah, well funny story... not really. I recently sold my Atomic T3 regulator and I believe the QD & hose were attached to it and I didn't notice so the person must have gotten a nice gift. That, or I just can't find it because it's no where in my dive bag.

I'd think it'd be the QD because it doesn't have a hose attached?

Yes. I just saw the picture of the T3 that you sold.. you had the QD hose attached to it. So unless you took it off before selling it... :(

Payment sent via paypal as discussed. Can you pls confirm on shipping status ?

is there 1 still available by any chance?

Ah, I see. No I don't have the quick disconnect. It's literally just the dive computer seen in the org photo. Let me know if your interested, If you really wanted the QD I can work with the price just let me know what's fair.

Luke, so how were you able to use it without a QD cable? I am wondering. I would mind getting one from you but it has to be with the cable as well. Otherwise how would you use it? I am quite curious

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom