3/8” 90deg adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_Ralph

Contributor
Reaction score
is there anyone making this besides Omni Swivel?

First stage LP port 90deg adapter

Thanks,

_R

Deep 6 has one on their website.
Cave Adventurers 360 Degree Swivel with Stainless Ball Bearing
Be careful in choosing cheaper alternatives than these two and a few others. The entire assembly depends upon the adjustment and security of one hex screw.
As you doubtless know, loss of an LP fitting at depth doesn't give you many seconds before your tank empties.
Personally, I've foregone the swivel in favor of a fixed 90° or 120° connector.

is there anyone making this besides Omni Swivel?

First stage LP port 90deg adapter

Thanks,

_R

Ralph...

Check DGX.. Omni Swivel.first stage 3/8'' 90's...DGX first stage 7/16'' 90's...

The 3/8'' are Omni Swivel units but DGX may be less expensive that the source you are currently using...I have two of the 7/16'' X 7/16'' DGX swivels...two sealing ''O'' rings inside the ball...they work great...

The Piranha 3/8'' unit is certainly less expensive...the DGX 7/16'' unit is the same as the Piranha 3/8'' unit...DGX does not sell a house brand 3/8'' unit...Mark is pretty savvy...there is probably a good reason why...personally...I'd stick with the Omni Swivel unit...

Hope this helps...

W.W...

Thanks all,

A few more options than the Omni swivels that I was able to find!

_R

Just because it is potentially relevant, some interesting testing about the increase in WOB 90' LP fittings introduce when fitted at the 2nd stage end https://www.facebook.com/pg/Atelier...=album&album_id=413320019421416&__tn__=-UCH-R

OSEL do manufacturer and sell a 45' LP fitting in 7/16th to route the hose to the ALVBOV more cleanly (that doesn't cause an issue with the OC WOB), that has a reusable hose fitting but all our 3/8th fittings are straight through, which doesn't help you.

No one was asking about a second stage 90.

Do you only pop in now and then to pimp OSEL crap? It gets old and tiring.

No one was asking about a second stage 90.

Do you only pop in now and then to pimp OSEL crap? It gets old and tiring.

I was thinking the same thing. The guy’s a pariah. I love that his response is to recommend his own product that is nothing like what the op is asking for.

Back
Top Bottom