For Sale SeaQuest Pro QD, medium, $80 shipped (pics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matemike

Registered
Reaction score
SeaQuest Pro QD BCD size Medium, minimal use, has integrated weight pouches ($80)

PM me for contact info and faster response times.

Attachments

• Medium ScubaPro.JPG
    Medium ScubaPro.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 228
The xs talking to zeagle they say it is a custom fit. Can you tell me the length from shoulder to waist and the waist measurements for that BC. Where are you located?

The xs talking to zeagle they say it is a custom fit. Can you tell me the length from shoulder to waist and the waist measurements for that BC. Where are you located?
also is this the ripcord weight system?

It is a ripcord weight system.
This was not a "custom" fit. Bought it off the shelf. I measure it to be about 16" from top of shoulder strap to middle of waist band, and it can be taken in 2 more inches or let out 2 more inches.
I'm estimating it could fit anywhere from a 26" to 34" waist. It is very adjustable as are most BC's.
I'm in mid-coast Texas

Do both of the Zeagles include the weight pockets?

It is a ripcord weight system.
This was not a "custom" fit. Bought it off the shelf. I measure it to be about 16" from top of shoulder strap to middle of waist band, and it can be taken in 2 more inches or let out 2 more inches.
I'm estimating it could fit anywhere from a 26" to 34" waist. It is very adjustable as are most BC's.
I'm in mid-coast Texas

OK the guy at zeagle told me they were custom and couldn't tell me the measurements. Thanks for providing that. But it would fit my son nontheless.

How much would shipping be to michigan? Also what form of payment?

(This is Aaron H from above. had to get my origianl account fixed)

PM sent to Aaron

Both zeagles are fitted with the rip cord weight system.

PayPal would be best form of payment. I’ll give you my email in PM’s to make a payment.

Zeagles are sold. Only the SeaQuest is available. Make me an offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom