Sold! 3 Steel LP72 Tanks

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darth Hexamal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All three in hydro for another year.
All three in viz for now, but some will begin going out of viz in a month.
I will likely be taking the valves shown in the pics and replacing them (I'm going to use the valves to build a twinset of LP85s).

Note: the two "Aquarius" viz stickers should read the same date, but unfortunately they forgot to punch a hole on one of them.

Asking $90 per tank or best offer

Attachments

• IMG_1890.jpg
    IMG_1890.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1891.jpg
    IMG_1891.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1895.jpg
    IMG_1895.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1893.jpg
    IMG_1893.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1896.jpg
    IMG_1896.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 224
Checking to see if you still have the tanks for sale but looking at the viz stickers im assuming your near San Francisco area? Im located in Los Angeles but trying to build a set of lp72 doubles out of the one I have. Just thought I would check.

mark n

Checking to see if you still have the tanks for sale but looking at the viz stickers im assuming your near San Francisco area? Im located in Los Angeles but trying to build a set of lp72 doubles out of the one I have. Just thought I would check.

mark n

mark n
Hi Mark I'm in LA and have a LP72. If you're interested please send dm

mark n
I have 30 or so listed for sale on here with fresh hydros. They could be at your house end of the week.

Hi Mark I'm in LA and have a LP72. If you're interested please send dm
Hey everyone sorry its not letting me dm until i make 5 separate posts so give me a another try at this

Any chance anyone have lp72s still for sale?
I still have some. How many are you looking for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom