3 XS BCDs, 2 pairs of Jet Fins, 1 Reg set and a partridge in a pear tree

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pickens_46929

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bought most of this stuff for my kids when they were really into scuba. They aren't so much any more.

THREE (3) Good Condition X-Small BCDs

Dacor TALON Weight Integrated BCD - Size XS $100 + shipping

Black with blue piping. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. It's in "good" shape for a used BCD. Pretty picky about rinsing and taking good care of gear. Comes with integrated weight pouches. This fit my daughter pretty well, so I would say 90# to 110# and 4'10" to 5'2" maybe in size. XS on this one means XS.

Mares VECTOR Platinum BCD - Size XS $100 + shipping

Black, grey and blue. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. It's in "good" shape as well. Even though it's weight integrated, it does not come with the weight pockets. Never had them. Same size as the Dacor physically, so XS is truly XS on this one as well. Figure 90# to 110# and 4'10" to 5'2".

IST Saturn Weight Integrated BCD - Size XS* $150 + shipping

Of the three for sale, this is the newest. Bought for my son and he outgrew it even before he could use it. I think it's been in the water once or twice maybe. It's in "excellent" shape. Black with silver reflective trim. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. Has built-in signaling device commonly called a "quackier". Comes with the integrated weight pouches. Size-wise this *runs larger even though it's an XS. I would say 100# to 120# and 5'0" to 5'4" maybe.

Good Solid Regulator Set including original bag $150 + shipping

Dacor Viper America regulator set with Viper America Octo and Suunto Depth/Pressure gauge set. Well maintained. Just replaced the mouth piece on the primary regulator. The Viper octo is one that can be deployed left or right as it exhausts from the side.

Two sets of Scuba Pro Jet Fins - They Have Lightning Bolts and Spring Straps - $100 a pair + shipping

Medium Scuba Pro Jet Fins w/Lightning Bolts and XS Scuba Spring Straps which are really more like smalls and fit probably up through size 7 with booties. Fit me barefoot at size 9 but are tight. Figure size 6 to 8 with booties.

Large Scuba Pro Jet Fins w/Lightning Bolts and XS Scuba Spring Straps which are more like mediums and is what I wear with wetsuit boots at size 9. Figure size 8 to 10 with boots.

Mares 3mm Booties - Size 7 $10 + shipping

They are almost new as my son grew out of them seemingly overnight.

Mares 3mm Booties - Size 7 $265 + shipping

Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens (0.56x) with 46mm ring, bag and lens caps. Also comes with a PT005.007.010 ring which I think is 52mm ring. Lens is in excellent shape. Lens caps are decent but show wear on the outside.

$265 for the 3mm booties? I assume that is for the wide angle lens, which I might be interested in.

Yes it is for the wide angle lens. Sorry typo which I will fix now.

---------- Post added May 14th, 2012 at 10:52 PM ----------

Guess I can't edit posts. :(

You are correct though.

Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens $265 + shipping

Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens (0.56x) with 46mm ring, bag and lens caps. Also comes with a PT005.007.010 ring which I think is 52mm ring. Lens is in excellent shape. Lens caps are decent but show wear on the outside.

---------- Post added May 14th, 2012 at 10:53 PM ----------

LOL... well I might have a pear tree somewhere. Though you would have to settle for a morning dove instead of a partridge.

Someone had requested photos of the Dacor regulator set...

IMG_0367.jpgIMG_0368.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0372.jpg

Dacor Viper America regulator set

SOLD pending payment.

Dropped price of Epoque lens to $250 including shipping or best offer...

Will entertain reasonable offers on the remaining items... jet fins and BCDs

Tempting me into buying the lens aren't you? PICKEENNSSS!

Thought I had the IST BC sold for you but the guy is waiting for his daughter to show more interest. Of course he did this last year and she still isn't certified.

Odd question, how many cam bands do the BCDs have, and do they all have hard packs?

Odd question, how many cam bands do the BCDs have, and do they all have hard packs?

For some reason I had not seen this question here in this post even though I am subscribed the the thread. My apologies.

Yes they all have hard packs and one cam band.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom