30 30 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Bob! Yes, Steve is "da man". I look forward to the arrival of the Tan Delta's. I am heading to Grand Cayman and Cozumel at the end of the month and can't wait to sport the new fins. - Charles

Jonathan Bird and his assistant Pierre Seguin with their Tan Delta Force Fins while shooting season 2 of Jonathan Bird's Blue World on PBS. This segment was when they were diving in British Columbia.
Jonathan&Pierre_ForceFins-2.jpg

Thumbs up for 8 more days in the 30 30 30 PROMO for Tan Delta Force Fins.

Last edited:
Blair, that's my beautiful wife Susanne swimming in the Bahamas, from one of the Nekton Vessels. They sure put on good trips and Susanne does not get seasick with the Nekton hull design. Greg Holt, Mr. Scuba Radio turned us onto NektonNekton Cruises > Home with one of his great dive trips. Check out Scuba Radio, fellow Force Fin Divers.ScubaRadio-The worlds first radio show devoted to diving with Greg The Divemaster. Powered by ClickToBoat.Com.

Susanne in her Original Force Fins and Jean-Micheal Cousteau in his Ops Force Fins diving in Fiji.
sejmc_ffiji_be.jpg

Photo by Bob Evans.

Plenty of time left in the 30 30 30 for the Original Force Fin. Promo ends November 14th 2009

Back
Top Bottom