30 30 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffor_lineup_be.jpg

The last two weeks for the Force Fin 30 30 30 on the Original Force Fins is here!
November 14th is the last day!

This 30 30 30 is a great offer. Will it include the flying force fin ? I have a pair of tan delta excellerating force fins ordered, which I'm hoping can get sparkles added to. I would also love to get the flying force fins as they do seem amazing as well.
Soo many cool fins.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce4::bounce3::: So excited about my new fins...

Satara100,
For me the 30 30 30 is like when I am working on a closed movie set. I never know what the next Force Fin product will be until they announce it! The Flying Force Fin is an amazing Fin and I do not know if or when it will be part of the Force Fin 30 30 30 product PROMO. Thank you for all your interest in our products!

The Next 30 30 30 Force Fin product PROMO is the Adjustable Slim Fin
ADJ_SLIM_be.jpg

The Adjustable Slim Fin is Bob Evans favorite fitness swimming fin and it is the Force Fin model he uses Monday through Friday mornings for his workouts in his US Master's swim program. The Adjustable Slim Fin will fit barefoot sizes from 7 to 11 US.

This is one of Bob's fins and they have seen over ten years of morning work outs Monday through Friday and they are still going strong.
adjsf_uh20_bpm.jpg

If you are looking for a fitness swimming fin that provides you with the ultimate freedom, versatility in sizing and enrichment to your water work outs the Adjustable Slim Fin is for you!

Just as the sun starts to show itself Bob Evans wraps up his morning work out with his Adjustable Slim Fins.
be_adjussf_se.jpg

"These fins have seen 1000 miles" - Bob Evans

I believe it as these are the same pair of Adjustable Slim Fins he has been using for the last few decades.

Back
Top Bottom