32nd Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Market, Sunday, March 3, Toms River, NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JG109

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ocean Wreck Divers proudly announces our 32nd Annual Scuba Market
Sunday, March 3, 2019, 9 am to 2 pm,
Toms River Intermediate School SOUTH, Beachwood, New Jersey.
New/Used gear for sale, catch up with dive buddies.
Plan your 2019 DIVE ADVENTURES
Gear you don't need? Sell it for cash!
Just certified and can't afford gear? Buy at a big discount!
Tables are still available! Door prizes.
www.oceanwreckdivers.com, click on flea market tab on top of page for FAQs.
You can also email at events@oceanwreckdivers.com.

Would not miss it- have been there past 4 years

Would not miss it- have been there past 4 years
Can you post pics from the past events? Show peeps what they have in store!

Great deals to be had if you look.

LeisurePro showed up with a bunch of closeout & open-box/used stuff.

One guy had a new (pool tested) OTS Guardian with a full spares kit for $450 IIRC.

I picked up 2 PST HDG HP (3500) 120s for $60 ($30 ea.) last year. With hydro, tumble, O2 clean, VIP, valve rebuild, and fill from NESS, I was into them for about $115 ea.
Also picked up some red PST HP 100s with fresh hydro and VIP for $75 or so - buyer beware, John suggested we take a peek and yea, rusty. They needed a tumble ... so shell out some more cash, but still a good deal in the end.
DIN trans fill whip for $60
3 minty miflex hoses w/ Omni-swivel QD females, and a bunch of small parts (DIN plugs etc.) for $25ish total.

As with all yard sales, sellers expectations drop near wrap-up time. Make an offer ...

Can you post pics from the past events? Show peeps what they have in store!
sorry have no photos of past events-spent all my time going from table to table trying to find good deals which I manage to every year. But remember that you can haggle prices with all-it's a fea market..

but have to haggle prices down, some people think they can get new gear prices for 25 year old items...
That is the fun of it. I'm pretty sure that they know full well. Anyone who tries that goes home with everything they came with while paying for table space. "You don't really want to drag that back home just so we can all look at it again next year, do you?"

BTW, Food this year?

That is the fun of it. I'm pretty sure that they know full well. Anyone who tries that goes home with everything they came with while paying for table space. "You don't really want to drag that back home just so we can all look at it again next year, do you?"

BTW, Food this year?
only the Boy Scouts selling hot dogs and coffee in hall area- there is a great Diner I found about1 mile away going North from school- forget name or address. But one year I tried to bargain down a set of fins at end of meet and this woman gives off to me about how youwaittill end to try and steal gear. I told her all you have to say is no,goodbye.....

Back
Top Bottom