33 Of The Best Diving Sites In The World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My list would have to include at least one in the North Pacific, Browning Wall, Sechelt Narrows or mayby a sea lion dive on Hornby?

yes, I have been to several (Palau, California, Florida, Hawaii, Bonaire, Cozumel) and honestly, Palau, Bonaire, and California (Catalina and all the Channel Islands) are some of the best dives anyone can do PERIOD. :D:D I am sure that goes for the Red Sea and Fiji and Truk (haven't been there yet but friends have and loved them).

Other places on the list like those in Stingray city Cayman, BVI, Florida keys and SE Florida coast, Hawaii - Kona and Maui, Blue Hole Belize, etc. are decent dives, BUT not top 33 dives. The list just looks like a travel guide trying to sell travel all over the world (notice how the sites are spread out?) . Big misses for the list are Galapagos, Cocos Islands, Lembeh, Turks & Caicos, Bloody Bay Wall Cayman, ....

Just my 2 cents.

robin:D

I've done a good bit of those and I think there are a lot of good places missing!!!

#1 Dive site would be Cannibal Rock, in Komodo National Park

Richelieu is VERY close though...Oh man is that place awesome, but I do agree with Kim...WAY too many boats

The 33 sites look like they were picked from a US dive magazine, you are missing some of the best- no mention of Yonaguni, Iriomote, Phillipines, most of micronesia very lacking,

As long as we don't talk politics that could work!! :wink:
I don't talk underwater! :D

On the surface I tend to talk about stuff that's easy too! Mostly diving.....

We'd probably get along OK! :D

Done a few on your list. Looks like you missed Roatan. No doubt it's world class diving and should also be on there.

I don't talk underwater! :D

On the surface I tend to talk about stuff that's easy too! Mostly diving.....

We'd probably get along OK! :D

I don't talk, but I do Squeal!!! People that have dived with me can tell you, you can always tell when I've found something!! :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom