33ah Gavin modern review?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uv18's are going for like $1200usd right now, so that's like a million loonies. You definitely want to avoid flying with a uv18 though so may want to look harder for a Dive X that is NiMH.

What is your budget? I know of a few cuda furies for sale in California

Exchange rate sounds exactly like it felt when I did some training last year south of our border! Cenotes and learning Spanish are taking the place of the Florida springs for the near future!

A Fury would beautiful. My decade long desire for a scooter without a proper 'need' for one has my budget rather fluid but on the low side. Putting it off until I can afford something that won't rapidly hospitalize me or turn into a boat anchor seems necessary. (Not that I don't love tinkering). Buying a little less sorb and eating a few more beans instead of tacos I probably could come up to a few thousand.

Your help guiding me away from unsuitable choices is appreciated. Semi locally the guys who have a dive X aren't willing to part with them.

Thanks!
Cameron

@northernone there is a reason the guys up there don't want to part with them... Not common in Florida due to lack of local support/sales and the trigger, but they're good scooters. Much better engineering than SS which has much better engineering than Gavin...

Back
Top Bottom