Closed: $350 barely used ScubaPro X-Tek Sidemount system (harness, wing, cover)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
354634-f09d8b775114f7bdd4e61ccb00a99d11.jpg

354635-68686e0253e4551154f14069d16f6e43.jpg

Barely Used Complete ScubaPro X-Tek Sidemount System Includes:
Scubapro X-Tek Side Mount Harness (retail $349.00)
Scubapro X-Tek Side Mount LT Wing 25 Lbs (retail $349.00)
Scubapro X-Tek Side Mount Wing Cover (retail $40.00)

All 3 together retail for $738.00 asking for $350

I am a ScubaPro certified service technician and PADI Sidemount instructor. I have only done 8 dives with this sidemount rig. It is used but in great condition. I have not cut any straps or modified the rig from original in any way. It is a great sidemount rig but I need to cut down on my gear for some traveling.

About the ScubaPro Sidemount System
Developed in coordination with leading sidemount cave divers, SCUBAPRO's X-TEK SIDEMOUNT SYSTEM, with its modular design, quality components and independent air cell, allows you to build a fully customized rig to handle any recreational or technical sidemount dive plan.
Sidemount diving was originally conceived as a specific cave diving layout, allowing better maneuverability in small spaces. However, as the benefits of sidemount systems have become better known, sidemount divers can be found virtually anywhere there is water to explore.
Technical Information
  • Modular approach lets you build a system to suit your individual diving style
  • Compact independent air cell offering 25lbs of lift.
  • Harness system is fully adjustable so you can dial in the perfect fit.
  • Air cells include a crotch strap for added stability and security.
  • Soft Airnet finished backpack ensures comfort during extended dives.
  • Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles provide plenty of clip-on points and handholds.
  • New dump valve, corrugated hose and Balanced Power inflator (BPI) allow for pinpoint buoyancy control.
  • Specific elbow and side bungees help keep your dive profile streamlined.
  • Bungees and hooks are provided to maximize tank support.
  • Top cover adds to the overall streamlining of the system, plus increases long-term durability.

Is this still for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom