3x Apeks TX40 Second Stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Blue one is sold

I'm selling 3 TX40 second stages - one fluorescent yellow, one blue, one yellow. All three are in very good to excellent condition - the flat yellow one is a little bit more worn than the others. They've all been used almost exclusively in fresh water and show no signs of corrosion.

The bright yellow and blue one are in slightly better condition. The flat yellow one is slightly scuffed up here and there as can be seen in the pic and has a Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, but also has a new diaphragm.

I'd like to sell all three at once if possible, but doubt that'll happen. I have no idea what a fair price for these is, so... let's say $70 each for the bright yellow and blue and $60 for the flat yellow? Or just make an offer.

Attachments

• Regs.jpg
    Regs.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
I'm selling 3 TX40 second stages - one fluorescent yellow, one blue, one yellow. All three are in very good to excellent condition - the flat yellow one is a little bit more worn than the others. They've all been used almost exclusively in fresh water and show no signs of corrosion.

The bright yellow and blue one are in slightly better condition. The flat yellow one is slightly scuffed up here and there as can be seen in the pic and has a Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, but also has a new diaphragm.

I'd like to sell all three at once if possible, but doubt that'll happen. I have no idea what a fair price for these is, so... let's say $70 each for the bright yellow and blue and $60 for the flat yellow? Or just make an offer.

I don't see a pic. Pm sent anyway for the blue one.

I could have sworn I attached the photo, but I guess I didn't. It should be there now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom