4 Aluminum 80's and 2 Steel LP 95's - Dive Tanks For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dms-100

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had these tanks for the last 5 years or so. I use to live in Florida but now I'm stationed out in Poway, California and haven't had any time to go diving but maybe once or twice in the last 3 years. I'm trying to slim down on the gear I have and free some storage up.

I've got 4 aluminum 80's and 2 Faber Low Pressure Steel 95's for sale. 3 out of the 4 aluminum's have regular yoke valves and the other one is DIN. Both LP 95's have DIN valves ready for a doubles setup. I do have 2 extra DIN valves incase someone wants one for the aluminum 80's. The hydro date on 2 of the aluminum's(Blue and Silver) are 10/07 and the other 2 (Black) are 05/09 and the steels are 02/06. They've all been visually inspected within the last month so they are ready to go. I brought them out from Florida thinking I would dive as much as I did when I lived there but my job takes up too much of my time and I only dive on vacation it seems. I'm asking $75 for the aluminum's and $150 for the Steels. I'll need your zip code to get an estimate on shipping prices but it's looking around $50 for one tank.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, my names Rob and you can email me at trbbear@bellsouth.net

232323232%7Ffp63385%3Enu%3D3343%3E766%3E9%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A%3B8248%3C%3A337nu0mrj

Last edited:
It'll cost roughly $55 to ship the steels to you. Let me know if you're interested.

Yep they're still available. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been busy at work.

how much for shipping to 33637

If the two aluminums with the 09 hydro are still available how much would shipping be to 04619? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom