4 friend discount passes for Mike Ball (Australia) liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

farsidefan1

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just returned from a trip on the Spoilsport diving the great barrier reef. They gave me 4 friend passes, good for $50, off a 4 day and $100. off a 7 day trip or the great white shark expedition. pm me if you want them. We had a great time. The staff outnumbered the divers. If you wanted a personal guide on a dive he / she was right there. Food was fabulous, the cook has been all over the world learning his trade. Bad place for a dieter, very bad. The diving was excellent. After a week in Fiji it was a relief not to be fighting terrific currents on every dive. The boat was in geat shape and the divemasters seemed to know where every critter lived.

Thanks for offering to share. When do these expire? Wife and I are contemplating going in 2009 but not sure when.

thanks

They don't have an expiration date. They are good for $50. off a 3-4 night package on spoilsport or $100. off 7 night trip on spoilsport, also $100. off the great white shark expedition. You must use them at time of booking, not on an existing booking. PM me with address info. and I'll send them to you.

My wife and I were on the Spoilsport in October of 2004. It was truly fantastic, and it was our first liveaboard. Other more experienced divers said we would be completely spoiled, and I believe it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom