4 – Sale Scuba Pro 1st Mk-20 Reg-X650 + Suunto Vyper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpoole

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
4 – Sale Scuba Pro 1st Mk-20 Reg-X650 + Suunto Vyper

Great beginners starter rig (Reg is a high end one) and you can stay with it, no need to upgrade later on as is usually the case.
This was a triple backup, not sure why I got it, but hasn’t been used that much.

- 1st stage: Scuba Pro Yoke MK20 (it can easily be made for DIN if needed)
- 2nd stage: Reg: Scuba Pro X-650
- Computer: Suunto Vyper
- Console includes Vyper, Air gauge, Compass with lanyard

P1030772.JPG

$375 for full Reg kit, cheaper than most starter regs much less computer. Need Cert card or won’t sell unless verified Certified Diver.

I believe is has been serviced recently, but suggest you do it, just to be sure as it hasn’t been used for a year or two. Have Service card for Reg, can’t find the 1st stage, but they don’t do it for free anymore so not much point in having that I can see.

Will ship at buyers expense. Seller nets $375
$375 for all or none

Cash, Prefer local, Seattle, WA area,
But will ship at buyers expense, will supply local UPS store you can call with credit card address etc and I’ll take them down, to pack and ship. Paypal buyer’s expense or cash.

More photos here

Fins in other post cat, but $75

It wasn't but if you need a number? tell me where it is and I'll be happy to provide it..

These were Before or After, I had 3 of them and none were in the recall...
Tell me what you need...
thanks..

P1030964.jpg

No bump detected...

and thanks, I had forgot about the recall, but didn't affect it so didn't recall it..
Anyway, no bumps, pic to follow...

Frank's a good guy to buy stuff from. I got a great deal from him last year on some pelican cases, and he even threw in a bunch of inserts for them.

Thanks Aaron, heheh, only I don't have any extras on this one... hmm... actually I do if you're a dive shop.
I have 3 LP hoses Dry suit and 2nd Air, full tropical wet suit older, SeaQuest Lg... spoted, but works, LOL... as wetsuits can do, but would have to add a little for those..

Thanks again Aaron, hope all is well..

Adding 2 LP hoses and 1 HP hose for $120 apx to total package value of $470.

Still for $350 (but now Includes Reg, console & Hoses all for same $350, use as backups.)

P1040029.jpg

More photos here:

Price Reduced to $300

Will ship at your expense, seller to net $300.
C-card or known divers only
Anxious to sell, just sitting there collecting dust..

Shipping within US only.

Still $300 net to Seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom