$40 "CODY" ultrasonic cleaner from Harbor Freight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just picked up this $40 ultrasonic cleaner from my Local Harbor Freight Store (LHFS) today, and it did a fine job of cleaning my wedding ring. I haven't tried it on regulator parts yet. Does anyone else have one of these that cares to comment?

edit: It does a fine job on regulator parts, too.

I got one off ebay and have used it for cleaning my eyeglasses and once for my 2n'd stage so far. It's small, but it appears to be just barely big enough for the job, though having a large 2n'd stage (Kirby morgan Superflow) I had to turn it over and do the second side seperately.

They appear to be a very regular item on ebay lately.

Tim.

I bought one also but found it to be so small and without the heating capability that I gave it to my wife to clean her jewelry (made some points with that move!) Then while she was so happy I bought a nice Branson model with about 150 watts of power and heating capability as well and I can clean enough parts at one time to do three regs at once. (So far I haven't had any spare parts left over LOL)
db

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom