400' SS Tahoe dive (Summer 2002)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott,
You mentioned you found a wreck at 100 feet...could you give me a little more detail? Thanks for the help.

I lost a boat in Lake Tahoe, it was plastic and red and had a smoke stack! :)

What kind of boat, though?

edit: awesome site and pictures

boomx5:
We found a little boat in around 90'-100' of water in Meek's Bay. And then I heard there was something up at that spot called Town & Country (or something like that).

DepartureDiver:
For some info and pics, click here.

7 minutes on the wreck. 14 minutes total BT, and over 2 and-a-half hours of Deco.

Rock on. Just not my thang.

K

I'd have brought an Etch-A-Sketch or something...

Mo2vation:
7 minutes on the wreck. 14 minutes total BT, and over 2 and-a-half hours of Deco.

Rock on. Just not my thang.

K

bnelson:
I'd have brought an Etch-A-Sketch or something...

Maybe print cards onto Wetnotes paper and throw down a few hands of no-limit Texas Hold 'em at 200'. Now we're talking....

"Dude (I bubble).... I'm all in...."

"DAMN... time to move up to 140' for another 70 minutes"

"#%#@$@& - I just dropped the Jack of clubs...."

"You klutz. Break out the Magna-Chess then... don't forget you owe me $50 when we get topside..."

"I didn't forget your %#$@ Fifty. Relax, man. We'll get the Jack next time we're at 400' with another plack..."

K

They make waterproof cards, those would probably work, all you'd need are chips..

"Damn, I just dropped $40 in chips.."

Mo2vation:
Maybe print cards onto Wetnotes paper and throw down a few hands of no-limit Texas Hold 'em at 200'. Now we're talking....

"Dude (I bubble).... I'm all in...."

"DAMN... time to move up to 140' for another 70 minutes"

"#%#@$@& - I just dropped the Jack of clubs...."

"You klutz. Break out the Magna-Chess then... don't forget you owe me $50 when we get topside..."

"I didn't forget your %#$@ Fifty. Relax, man. We'll get the Jack next time we're at 400' with another plack..."

K

bnelson:
They make waterproof cards, those would probably work, all you'd need are chips.. "Damn, I just dropped $40 in chips.."

That way we can grab them on the way up to 95' for our 62 minute stop and third gas change...

You know what would rule? UW Stratego. Its like the longest game known to mankind... probably just the thing for 275 minutes of deco after my 14 minutes of BT. Probably a mag version would be best - you know, in case it gets a little surgey.

Its a biga$$ board, though... hmmm. Maybe the board would need to be a little neg. We could clip it off like a stage.

"Dude (I bubble) I just took Africa..."

"Yeah? Well I just took Western Europe... I rule."

"Uh, OK. Beuchat. Faber. Cressi. You can have it..."

I'll give this some thought. :bonk:

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom