43rd Annual NACD World Seminar – November 11th to 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all,

It is still not too late to sign up for the seminar. At the risk of leaving someone out since I left my notes in the office, thanks to the following for their donations to raffle and door prizes.

Chateau H2O
NSSCDS
Cave East
Dive Outpost
Cave Adventurers
Ginnie Springs Outdoors
Extreme Exposures
Dayo Scuba
Cave Divers Forum

And a special thank you to Cave Country Dive Shop for their donation of a CO Analyzer. I keep my personal opinions off this avatar but given the accident in Cozumel last month, this is a great donation. I think I speak for the rest of the team by saying thank you very much.

But you can only win if you attend the conference. I’ll add more names tomorrow that I may have left off.

We greatly appreciate the above donations to the seminar. See you this weekend. For more information, go to National Association For Cave Diving or send me an email or pm.

Sandy Robinson
pr@safecavediving.com

OK, it looks like I have not mentioned the times for Saturday. Vendor booths will open at 8AM. We will have coffee for those of us who may need a jump start in the morning. The seminar actually begins at 9AM.

Sandy Robinson
pr@safecavediving.com
229-873-0889

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom