$450 Off Lembeh - Free Photography Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking for four people to join a discounted trip to Lembeh in September. It includes a free photography class from a professional photographer. Sept 19-29, 2019. 2:1 diver to dm ratio. $450 off. $1499.
Shoot me a message if interested!

I was trying to get a group in at NAD Lembeh during some overlap on dates of your workshop. I'm happy to know that it is Bluewater...There's no one else I'd rather it be if I couldn't go because of that. :) I wish I could make it but we made alternative plans for Ambon as a result. :( I love NAD and want to return sooner than later! Had I not booked and paid for Ambon, I would be alllllll over this.

I've been booking many trips regularly with Tim for the last couple of years and he's great. I hope you find someont to fill the 4 spots...It's a great price and they would be very lucky to join!

That's too bad, we have had open spots for quite some time! We would have loved to have you on our trip! I will relay your kind words to Tim!
Enjoy Ambon!!! I hope you find that special frogfish! Please don't hesitate to message me anytime, I will often be able to offer you a better price than booking straight through liveaboards and resorts!

Best Regards,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom