Closed Closed

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Engine173

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aloha. I have an Ocean Reef Space Extender ffm in excellent condition for sale. The mask was used on 2 pool training dives and that's it, less than a year old.
Shipping included in price, I ship USPS priority Mail, 3day shipping tracked and insured
Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.
Mahalo, Jim

Attachments

• 20200313_162155.jpg
    20200313_162155.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 20200314_204936.jpg
    20200314_204936.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 20200314_204909.jpg
    20200314_204909.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 140
Aloha. The reg will be cleaned, boxed, shipped and handled with sanitation in mind.
During my time in the Army, I was my companies "Field Sanitation Team" representative. Besides conducting myself in a clean and responsible manner because I am an adult, I also have training on how to be clean.
Shop with confidence, I have a lot of inventory right now.
Mahalo, Jim

This may come in handy for trips to the supermarket soon.
I've got a couple similar masks. I was actually considering wearing it into Publix with my 13cuft pony to see their reactions. I use that setup for cleaning the bathroom with chlorine.

ON a serious note, it looks very similar to my ocean reef neptune space.. but with an extension between the mask and the skirt? That's what it looks like and I don't see a direct comparison on the ocean reef website. @Engine173 is that right or is there something else different?

There is a few differences, Exhaust features and a couple other, there's a good video on youtube you can checkout and it explains everything. The Extender around the mask is the main feature, it acts as a rail for anything you want to attach, they encourage you to drill holes and attach away.
The mask was only used on 2 pool training dives, it in excellent condition.
I also have a brand new comms.
Mahalo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom