5/22/17 Trip Video...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice catch and awesome video!!!

hahaha - we all know those gags will miraculously disappear when the season re-opens. Was surprised you didn't grab those triggers that were nibbling on your stringer though. Nice vid - i'm really jealous of all the opportunities you guys get with the fish but am thinking your drive is a bit longer to get to your numbers. and damn son - get a pole spear for those lions and stop beating your tip up! You must own a bench grinder

Triggers have been closed here for the past three years straight with no season... NMFS :shakehead: ... Another species that is everywhere we dive... I don't think the NOAA and the NMFS actually have divers.

20 miles to get to 60 feet of water makes for a long day. :/

I had a pole spear attached to my gun, but we just don't see enough of them at our spots to make it worthwhile. So, yes. Bench grinder. Haha.

I was thinking it was farther than that - about the same drive here in Canaveral then. I don't see hogs like that though

Back
Top Bottom