5 Free Vyper Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
Is that the data cable in the top right picture? I don't own a Suunto so I wouldn't know. I just wondering since I didn't read anything in the product description saying there was a slot for it.
Yes. Top right picture, data cable plugged into the back of the Vyper. Below that you can see the slot where the data cable plugs in.

Darn... Looks like a perfect solution for my Vyper and my drysuit. I'll have to get one.

someone please post if they do fit the Gekko, I may try this.

Though now that I think about it, I could take my vyper out of the console and stick the gekko in there, not a bad idea anyway.

SeanQ:
Is that the data cable in the top right picture? I don't own a Suunto so I wouldn't know. I just wondering since I didn't read anything in the product description saying there was a slot for it.

Sean,

Your correct, that is the cable. There is a slot in the bottom of the boot to accomodate the download cable.

Tobin

I changed my username from (chris02zr2)
the vyper and the gekko look the same
vypercompsm

prd_suunto_gekko.jpg

chris

Dang it! On the road (out of the country) for two weeks and I miss out on something that I was hoping Tobin would make.

I guess I need to call in my order for a Vytec boot and a SK-7 boot tomorrow.

P.S. -- I have a Vytec and a Gekko. Same computer external dimensions...just niftier internals on the Vytec.

rainman_02:
Dang it! On the road (out of the country) for two weeks and I miss out on something that I was hoping Tobin would make.

I guess I need to call in my order for a Vytec boot and a SK-7 boot tomorrow.

Just look at it this way...you saved on shipping. :D

So Tobin, what is the next new product?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom