5 tanks for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blabber

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 super 80's original date of manufacture 1995 current hydro and visual June 2010 $75 each made by luxfer

and 3 standard 80's 2 catalina and 1 luxfer manufacture dates of 2 in 1995 and 1 in 1999 last hydro for the 95's were in 2000 and the 1999 was never re hydroed

I would prefer to keep it local to mid michigan but will consider shipping for cost

I have switched to steel tanks

I have 2 super 80's original date of manufacture 1995 current hydro and visual June 2010 $75 each made by luxfer

and 3 standard 80's 2 catalina and 1 luxfer manufacture dates of 2 in 1995 and 1 in 1999 last hydro for the 95's were in 2000 and the 1999 was never re hydroed

I would prefer to keep it local to mid michigan but will consider shipping for cost

I have switched to steel tanks
HI
This is sport.diving (Feli) I am looking for cylinders. Need to know from where you would ship it from?

I might be interested. Need to know the cost of sea freight etc. Or air cargo cost ?
Can you send a proforma invoice ? Best regards
feli.diving@gmail.com

I have never shipped outside of US and would prefer to keep it local. shipping w/in US even gets pricy for tanks. Thanks for the intrest and I will keep it in mind if I dont have any luck in the US

Well, I live in michigan, around kalamazoo, but am a bit limited to travel at the moment. If you have either of the two 80's with current hydro and vis for 75 left, I'd be very interested in one at least. call me if so 269-365-2221. thx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom