50 Completed Dives!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats. Your enthusiasm is contagious. Those milestones are awesome. Nice for us old foggies to think back . Thanks for motivating me to look at my log book and remember. :clearmask:

Inquiring minds want to know what your 50th dive was!

Edit: I think I will start a new thread, thanks to you and bowlofpetunias.

@JeanL where in florida was your 50th?

Last edited:
Congratulations! Keep Diving! :)

Inquiring minds want to know what your 50th dive was!

Edit: I think I will start a new thread, thanks to you and bowlofpetunias.

@JeanL where in florida was your 50th?
Shark Mooring, Anenomie Bay, N Solitary Islands, with ******* out of Coff's Harbour, NSW
It was a good dive with lots to see. A member of our group took a pic which he framed and gave us as a house warming gift. It still hangs in the dining room. Huge seas and a rough trip back 45 minutes in a tinny. I was too inexperienced on boats to know to be very afraid. The very experienced divers in our group kindly didn't mention their concerns till we were on shore. :)

@Dizzi Lizzi if you start the thread please throw a link here so we don't miss it :)

Last edited:
Congrats, I was certified about the same time as you. Every time I go diving it just keeps getting better. I asked someone the other day that has been diving since the 70's if they ever got tired of it, she looked at me like I was crazy.

Good job!

Are you aware that it is traditional to do your 100th dive naked? :)

:)

Congratulations!!! Let's face it, diving is difficult. You are often sweating your butt off or freezing.... or both on the same dive! You have to lug a ton of gear to and from the dive and clean it afterwards. And it's expensive. But...every time my head slips beneath the surface, it all becomes clear why I do it. At 50 dives now, I'm sure you've figured this out too! Congratulations again and best wishes for a great diving future!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom