Closed $500 APEX XTX50 + 3-console Pressure/Commpass/Depth Complete Rig (+Bubble Gun)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyler Gorzney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SCUBA GEAR FOR SALE
Check website above for details and more photos and more items for sale

20191128_164256.jpg

A high quality rig - Asking $500 (retail value ~$1300) Used as a Divemaster and has ~150 dives - needs to be serviced (about a $55 cost) before using. This is an extremely nice rig ad easy to breath at all depths and positions. If I start diving again I would purchase this rig again.

Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.

2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out Second Stage: Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the center for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc. A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water Octopus: It provides the same features and performance as the XTX50 second stage and includes left / right hand reversibility. Includes H2Odyssey Torid Pulse bubble ring gun and accessory hose already attached to first stage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom