50D 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

claymore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have Several 50D 1st stages and now that they are discontinued will the service Kits and parts still be available in the future?

Thank you you for any information.

One of the things that Jim Fox was keen on when designing Zeagle's regulators was that the service kits be able to cover the entire range of the line and that many of the parts were shared by various models. As such you'll find that the 345-1000 service kit (for Zeagle diaphragm regs) has all the necessary parts to service the Zeagle 50D 1st stage as well as the Envoy, Onyx, Flathead, etc. Right now I'm sitting in front of a whole tub of turret bolts specific to the 50D 1st stage, there is little worry about running out of parts in the near future.

That is what I thought. Sometimes when products have been discontinued and ownership changes service for those products can get left behind.

My main concern was the turret O-Ring which is specific to the 50D.

Back
Top Bottom