5mm scuba mitts Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

industrious95

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a pair of neoprene 3 finger mittens for sale. These are thick gloves, ideal for temperatures below 70 degrees. We use them up here in NJ, where spring water temperatures are still in the high 50's to low 60's and they do a great job of keeping your fingers warm.

The mittens are a size Medium. I bought them from Craig's list and they don't fit me, I normally wear a Large but figured I might get by. Didn't work. I can squeeze into them, but they are uncomfortably tight.

The mittens appear to be new. There is no dirt, cuts, scratches or scuffs. The rubber gripper dots on the palms look perfect - no wear.

There are no markings or manufacturer's tags. I don't recognize the logo printed on the gloves. Inside the glove is a tag that says "M" and "Made in Taiwan." I measure them on the seam at the wrist as being 6mm thick. I'm assuming they are 5mm gloves because if you allow for the extra thickness of the stitching, that kind of makes sense.

I'm in Montville NJ if you want to come and try them on.

$15 for the gloves plus shipping. $7.00 via Priority mail, Standard post is about the same.

glove_palm.jpgglove_top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom