6nts/5dys Bali Yoga and Scuba 4-9th April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

breathdeep-divedown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there,

Dates: April 4th-9th, April 24th-29th, May 4th-9th
Cost: (twin share rm) $1195 USD ($200 early bird discount available) Ex flight, inc airport transfer.

I am currently booking and managing Scuba and Yoga retreat style holidays in tropical, beautiful, culture rich Bali - The Island of the Gods. The diving is fantastic and great for new/beginer divers, but pleanty for more experienced divers too. Sunrise and Sunset Yoga, with dives in between, clear waters, lots of fish..7 dives in total throughout the week. Small groups with boutique sea front accom and all food included. Films most nights and lots of time to relax. Affter diving we are also holding a creative space where you can paint and.... get creative....I know how inspiring the underwater vista's are in Bali and so we will hold space for painting (with tea and cakes) for anyone wishing to bring thier imagination to life. It will be an holistic week of focusing on nature and nurture, celebrating the planet and all she gives us.

Its a great format for couples with different interests, also for singles looking for activity rich holiday, without the hassle planning too much.

If you are interested, post back and I can send through more info, the website for the retreats will be up in a few days.

Thanks everyone - blessings for a great day
Emma

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom