6th Annual Halloween Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nanaimo Dive Outfitters invites you to join us on Sunday Oct. 30 for our 6th Annual Halloween Bash featuring our premier event - the Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest. As well as being lots of fun, this event is our annual fundraiser for the Kidney Foundation. Last year we raised $1450 and believe that can be topped this year.

We will have underwater games to do before you get to the underwater pumpkin patch where you choose your pumpkin to carve. Create your masterpiece under water then bring it in for judging and feast at the BBQ. There are prizes for carving as well as lots of prizes you can purchase tickets on including an Oceaner Neoprene drysuit and much more - there is something there for everyone.

The kids have some action too with a craft table, costume contest, and balloons.

The dive briefing starts at 12:00 noon and everything should be done by approximately 4:00pm. The cost to register is only $25 and includes a limited edition 2011 Halloween Bash T-shirt. Pre-registration is required by telephone, email, or stopping by the store.

If you can't attend and want to help us with the fundraising, we accept any donations you would like to make.

Feel free to contact us for any further information.

Halloween Bash 2011.jpg

Here is the awesome graphic for the T-shirts. Each registered diver receives one and additional ones can be purchased for $15.
T-shirt Graphic3.jpg

Since I've heard of these I've wanted to partake, but I'll be nowhere near come Halloween. But my question is, are you allowed
to bring a stencil to help you carve?

We have no rules that disallow this. It is all for the fun! As long as the carving is done under water, we figure go for it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom