For Sale 7mm Men's Full-body Wetsuit (henderson, Medium)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divercityhire

Registered
Reaction score
An excellent condition wetsuit, red shoulders on black. Original price of $330, selling for $100 with standard shipping free to anywhere in continental US. Men's 7mm Thermoprene back-zip wetsuit, allowing plenty of stretch while also keeping warm (rated to 52 degrees Fahrenheit and up). Medium size.
-Neoprene
-Rated for water 52 degrees and up
-100% super-stretch neoprene
-Seams are sealed to keep the cold water out
-Lycra trimmed edges for extra durability and enhanced comfort
-Anti-Flush Back zipper with Integrated Spine Pad

Henderson description found here: Thermoprene™ Men's Jumpsuit (Back Zip) - Henderson Sports
and Amazon description here: Amazon.com: Henderson Thermoprene 7mm Men's Jumpsuit (Back Zip) - Black/Red - 2X-Large: Sports & Outdoors

Attachments

• 200801_gearbag_01.jpg
    200801_gearbag_01.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 0421161550.jpg
    0421161550.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 67
Hello,
I'm interested, but I'm a little nervous about buying a wetsuit without being able to try it on. I'm 5'8" 175 lbs. Does that sound about right for this suit? I looked at the size chart and it sound pretty close if it's a medium, and not MS, ML etc. Let me know. Thanks

Hello,

Is this suit still for sale and for what price?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom