A big thank you to the folks at Dive Right in Scuba Plainfield il.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just needed to say thank you very much to Dive Right in Scuba.
These guys and girls at Dive Right in Scuba know how to make the customer turn into a friend.
6 months ago I had a Mastectomy and had not been in the water since the surgery.
I went by the shop a few weeks back and spoke with Mike about getting back in the water.
Well, last night I was able to tag along with a open water class doing a pool session with Joe.

I can not thank Mike enough for telling me about the pool session they have, or Joe for letting me be there
while he worked with 5 new students doing their pool dives. ( side note, while I was with the group I actually learned something new. Who said that you can't teach an old diver new skills. ) 30 second free flow regulator breathing. Gotta try it sometime when I have some extra air to burn.

To Mike , Joe and all of the people at Dive Right in Scuba , I thank you very much for helping me to get in the water again.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

Back
Top Bottom