A bunch of random odds and ends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

letterboy

I'm the reasonable one
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
cleaning out our storage closet a bunch of odds and ends for sale.

• Tank straps x2 sets (specify which set you want one has rubber things that hold the strap in place on a BP) - $7/set
  • Akona retractor $5
  • Flashlights large cannon style (worked when I put it away, don't have 8 c batteries to test it), small light is good for peeking inside holes (bulb needs replaced) the red tank marker works (will need new batteries soon though) $25 for all three
  • original tusa fin straps $5
  • Sealine Dry bag 115L. Has a small pinhole, but seems to hold air otherwise, hole marked on bag. asking 40, new costs 110.
  • Atomic regulator bag $10

All prices are OBO.

Buyer pays shipping from 33442. Local pickup available.

DSC03649.jpgDSC03643.jpgDSC03648.jpgDSC03651.jpgDSC03640.jpgDSC03641.jpgDSC03642.jpgDSC03626.jpg

I'll take the AA reg bag. Shoot me a PM with your paypal info and a total including USPS priority flat rate box shipping to 96734 and I'll get you monies.

I will take the set of 2 straps without the rubber pads. let me know the cost to 97306 zip. Thx

cleaning out our storage closet a bunch of odds and ends for sale.

• Tank straps x2 sets (specify which set you want one has rubber things that hold the strap in place on a BP) - $7/set ONE SET GONE SET FOR BP STILL AVAILABLE
  • Akona retractor $5
  • Flashlights large cannon style (worked when I put it away, don't have 8 c batteries to test it), small light is good for peeking inside holes (bulb needs replaced) the red tank marker works (will need new batteries soon though) $25 for all three
  • Sealine Dry bag 115L. Has a small pinhole, but seems to hold air otherwise, hole marked on bag. asking 40, new costs 110.
  • [-]Atomic regulator bag $10 [/-]

All prices are OBO.

Buyer pays shipping from 33442. Local pickup available.

View attachment 157242View attachment 157243View attachment 157244View attachment 157245View attachment 157246View attachment 157247View attachment 157248View attachment 157249

PM Sent to perspective buyers and post updated.

I'd like the tank straps that are left please. Zip is 89460, if you could pm me cost and paypal info that would be great!

UPDATE TIME:

Thanks to everyone who has purchased items so far, I have a few items remaining:

• DUI Rock Boots Size 9 new they run $100. I would take 35 for them. I will post pictures later tonight.

---------- Post added June 19th, 2013 at 02:53 PM ----------

Everyone who has paid via paypal should have received an email with shipping information.

if they have not, let me know.

Also, I will be in and out of town for the next couple of weeks, if you post here and I do not reply within 24 hours send me a PM, I will get the email.

Thanks for your interest.

~John

DSC03659.jpgDSC03660.jpg

Rock boot images, as promised.

Got the straps and retractor yesterday. Great stuff and fast shipping my friend! Thanks again.

Got the AA reg bag in the other day, great price for a great bag. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom