A challenge for everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario S Caner

Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK fellow members it is time for me to ask you all for some help... I just got done talking to Ma(Don)na and we have decided to make a little friendly bet amongst us. The whole thing started when we started talking about the number of new members on the boards.

Don predicted that we would hit the 1000 member mark on or after the 17th of March, on St Patrick's day.

I on the otherhand believe we will hit that mark on or before the 10th of March, the following weekend after the conclusion of the Boston Sea Rovers Dive Show.

What we're betting on is embarassment and bragging rights... that's where you all come into the picture. We're asking you guys to come up with something very embarassing for the loser to do on the boards.

To sweeten the pot (and win) I'm willing to offer a Chammyz product with the Scuba Source logo to the member that get's the most new members to join. Just have them mention it when they post and we'll keep track. Sorry Don, had to do it!

Let the games begin!

Obviously, anyone with "the know how" can cheat just about any system beyond "Checking IP's" or looking for "Cookies" etc, but please don't just sign up multiple names from different machines, etc.

Mario, maybe set some ground rules like the new users have to remain active users for a set period of time, etc.

=-)

Wow! This is just was I've been waiting for! I'll do anything for More Chammyz! More Chammyz More Chammyz!
:sunny:

Doesn't Don do enough embarrassing things all on his own without us having to think of something for him to do?

Tom
ducking as Don tries to slap him with a slab of bacon

Well, it's either their wearing leopard print wetsuit complete with tail and a hood with ears … or their self portrait showing the approved technique of "Deep Relief…" (to make it more official, Doc should witness the ordeal).

I mean…that's our favorite subject, isn't it?

I'am really liking the self portrait idea! Or how about if Don loses we get a picture posted to the site with him in the ole stock tank (Gold Lemay or Leo print his choice!) As for Mario I'am thinking somethin pink..... Hey King excellent idea. yes must be active participants for at least a month! Any other ideas!

Remora…

Did you mean:

The portrait of Don, wearing Gold Lemay or Leo print his choice, doing the scene in "Deep Relief…", witnessed by Doc to make sure it's done as recommended…

Or

The portrait of Mario, wearing something pink, doing the scene in "Deep Relief…", witnessed by Doc to make sure it's done as recommended…

Guys, I can't stand your silence. Is it too much? Close to bad taste? ;-0 I was just trying to be supportive…

BTW, as to telling people to become member, since I found it - I've been telling friends and I've been writing to some magazine how great this board is and how it has become the first site I open every day. BUT…I don't specifically work on one guy to make sure he/she becomes active member. I prefer to let them see it for themselves how useful and fun this really is. Guess I can't participate in the games.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom