A Classic Letter...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Family History...

Attachments

• staats004-fw.jpg
    staats004-fw.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 95
Scanning my GrandFather Irving Eckoff past and found I am related to Pocahontas and on my GrandMothers side it was Ann Biddle married to Major General James Wilkinson. Sounds all American.

Attachments

• family-history001-fw.jpg
    family-history001-fw.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 90
I think Force Fin was accepted overseas right off the bat. They did not have the FAKE US DIVE PRESS tearing down who we were. In Europe they have laws about false reviews and understand diving needs due to harsh conditions. We still ship more over seas than here in America. Kind of intersting to say the least. Why Force Fins Are Made In U.S.A. – Force Fin

Attachments

• trelleborg002-fw.jpg
    trelleborg002-fw.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 90
I never read any “fake press news” about Force Fins. What do you mean?

I never read any “fake press news” about Force Fins. What do you mean?
It's been years since we settled up in Federal Court with a Diving Publisher. I could go on and on about Fake Dive Press, but they now leave us alone. When is the last time you have seen Force Fins in a USA publication? We are left out, and that is ok with us.. yet sell Force Fins mostly to the Military and growing again, so we are Happy. Made in America. Folks on Scuba Board are cool, so will keep posting cool stuff.

Attachments

• car001.jpg
    car001.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 76
It's been years since we settled up in Federal Court with a Diving Publisher. I could go on and on about Fake Dive Press, but they now leave us alone. When is the last time you have seen Force Fins in a USA publication? We are left out, and that is ok with us.. yet sell Force Fins mostly to the Military and growing again, so we are Happy. Made in America. Folks on Scuba Board are cool, so will keep posting cool stuff.

To be honest, long time since I saw ANY fins in any USA publication. Heck, I don’t even know how I found out about FFs. All I know is that I ended up with five pairs!

To be honest, long time since I saw ANY fins in any USA publication. Heck, I don’t even know how I found out about FFs. All I know is that I ended up with five pairs!
I Love you. Will send a Force Fin Cap and some other cool stuff. Bobevans@chessevans.com need address. Thank you for making our Sunday ...Best, Bob

What a time and NO MASK. Just
Scan_20210407-(4)-fw.jpg
our dive masks. Right ?

Had a pair of force fins when they fist arrived in Australia [given to me to try] ,feels like another life time ago, I lent them to diver to try, never to be seen again, him or the fins.
Only tried them twice.

I was teaching scuba at the Clovelly dive shop in Sydney at the time, the owner at the time had a few and gave them to the two Instructors [of which I was one] which I promptly lost .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom