A D-340R, a Stylus 410, and a budget...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asaara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
...what can I do? I have no housing, external flash, etc., for either, but am somewhat more willing to take a chance on accidentally frying the old Camedia than the 410, even though the latter's supposed to be a bit more resistant to accidental moisture than most.

I've tried to stay off the photography boards as long as possible because I'm kinda broke, but I really hate coming back from somewhere interesting without any pictures to show for it, even if it's dingy green low-vis or random shots of Things Nobody Else Gives A Damn About.

What's the bare minimum I need to take one of these guys in the water with me, and get slightly better results than the blue haze of your average disposable?

(I normally like disposables on land, some of my favorite pics have come from them, having a tendancy to kick the snot out of anything else I own when outdoors, but the 15m depth limit is kind of a problem, not to mention the flash issues!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom