A GoPro Voyage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK Thanks!

I don't see FOV Flat in my setting option. I just have "Linear" or "Wide" or "Superview". I pick the "Linear" because the "Wide" and "Superview" give fisheye effect around the edges, so they say.

Last edited:
Another question:
My Hero 6 battery drains pretty fast while it is in off position. What’s going on there?

Very nice, but as you can see for macros, the GoPro is not ideal....church music either :)

I would agree a gopro just stock is not a good macro option, however I had added the backscatter lense to the flip frame system and have gottem some pretty good macro shots and I am still learning as you have to manually adjust for the fixed focal length

Very nice, but as you can see for macros, the GoPro is not ideal....church music either :)

I would agree a gopro just stock is not a good macro option, however I had added the backscatter lense to the flip frame system and have gottem some pretty good macro shots and I am still learning as you have to manually adjust for the fixed focal length

I find macro to be a challenge, especially when diving in currents. Can anyone suggest alternatives to the Backscatter macro lens?

The church music is copyright free. I'll try to source more interesting copyright free music when I have time. Does anyone know of a good source?

I find macro to be a challenge, especially when diving in currents. Can anyone suggest alternatives to the Backscatter macro lens?

The church music is copyright free. I'll try to source more interesting copyright free music when I have time. Does anyone know of a good source?
Can't recall his name, but a member here mixes music and links them in a thread....maybe do a search using "music" as the search word...uploads are free...

Reactions: CWK
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom