A great big thanks for Zack and Phil.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1011ster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear Mares fans/fanatics/users,
here's the short version of a sad story with a happy ending.
Ordered myself a brand spanking new Dragon AT, from an internet dealer is some part of this world because my regular shop (Scubastore .com), was out for quite some time. This gent showed in his site to have my size in stock. Paid for it up front, bank transfer, and the waiting game started. A month later, after bunches of unanswered Emails from my side, and he finally dropped me a line that he had sent it a long time ago and that he just came back from vacation and would check on it (in his site he claims that as soon as he sends an order, he emails the buyer with the shipment tracking number...yeah still waiting on that!) . 2 weeks later, more Emails unanswered, I finally asked our merry Mares lads to the rescue because I was ready to kiss my 450 euros bye bye. Both Phil and Zack answered immediately, contacted the country's rep and sure enough, a week later I had my BC. Something tells me that had I not done that I would still be diving with rentals.
I know that Zack and Phil are not responsible for Europe, but they sure got out of their way and solved my problem.
Hats off to you gentlemen, you honor your company and your supporters, and Mares still ranks No1 in my book.
PS. Got myself a new Isotherm suit, and a Mares Airlock for my BC, can't wait to get them wet in the Med.
PS.PS. He who's name will not be spoken, was kind (or guilty) enough to throw a baseball cap in for free!:dork2:

Thanks guys
1011ster:D

Glad everything worked out! I hope you enjoy your new gear! Thanks for your support of Mares.

Sincerely,

Back
Top Bottom