A Mossman Expedition - Halifax 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those interested:

A group of us lead by Greg Mossfeldt will be continuing with our wreck explorations near Halifax, NS. This will be the 3rd time out there and we will again concentrate on the deeper wrecks that have either been little or never explored (Video and pictures from previous trips are available on the site).

Diving starts Saturday, July 15 and ends Friday July 28. We will be concentrating our diving on the following WW2 casualties: cargo ship Kolkhoznik, tanker British Freedom, molasses carrier Athelviking, and cargo ship Kaaparen. We hope to get on the submarine L26 again and if things go well we will become only the 2nd group to dive the HMCS Clayoquot. If things go really, really well we hope to be the first to find and dive the U190 and HMCS Esquimalt.

The team will try to do Daily updates to the site http://www.mossmanscuba.com/reports.php?report=63

But access to the internet might be intermittent. Which means I won't be able to look out for all of you. So you all play nice nice while I'm gone. :wink:

Sounds like a great adventure ... will be checking for updates. Good luck with the tank juggling on the support dives. Have fun and be safe.

When Jeff is not doing his job as a software developer, he is spending time on his other hobby. Annoying other divers on Internet Scuba Discussion boards. :wink:

:lol:

I see Jeff and I have a few things in common...

Have fun Jeff. I hope you guys acheive all you set out to acheive.

I am sure their are a few people on the board who will keep everyone on their toes in your place until you get back

Azza:
Have fun Jeff. I hope you guys acheive all you set out to acheive.
So do I. This is my first trip to the east coast, so I'm pretty pumped.

Azza:
I am sure their are a few people on the board who will keep everyone on their toes in your place until you get back
Of that...I'm sure. It will take me a week just to catch up wading through the wreckage :wink:

We'll know the instant he returns.
Every single sub-forum will have his name next to it as the latest post. :wink:

Dive safe Jeff. The place won't be the same without ya...:wink:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom