A new future.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you own a
Scan_20210218-(5)-fw.jpg
Prius ?Celebrate Sustainable GasPods – Kit of 9 – AeroHance GasPods Project

Ok I need some help. The Company that ran CFD research for me could not answers on what we are seeing. All three images are the same, the first one is smaller due to skills at photoshop, but all are a 300 meter cargo ship. My friend Dan Volker posted this C02 image and it got me thinking that may be some one on Scuba Board could help me. This ship has our small pods placed right on the front of the bulbous bow. Top image is NO pods, next is with Pods placed dead center, and the third is with pods moved out. I did change the HydoDynamic Pressue in a big way. But I think it looks positive, but who knows Thanks Bob Patented
IMG_4823.jpg-fw.jpg
product Aquance

Attachments

• IMG_5045-fw.jpg
    IMG_5045-fw.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 88
If your driving a Box Truck you can see from 6% to 10.9 % depending on city or Freeway driving. One Seafood Company saved over $1,800 in fuel savings with one Boxed truck.AeroHance GasPods Project – Be Atmospheric View attachment 643105
Why would anyone put these on a Corvette? They may work but look atrocious on a beautiful car like that and a big V8 owner isn’t likely to care too much about fuel efficiency.

However, I did see something like this molded into the the taillights on the new Hyundai Sonata:

afbd-6220189c5f1a&client=a1acac3e1b3290917d92&signature=a22feccede04fcb1d6363791a2c8c8c0512c8a3a.jpg

Why would anyone put these on a Corvette? They may work but look atrocious on a beautiful car like that and a big V8 owner isn’t likely to care too much about fuel efficiency.

However, I did see something like this molded into the the taillights on the new Hyundai Sonata:

View attachment 645127
I agree on a Corvette, but he was a Military customer and wanted to support our project. And he did save fuel. We support our special friends but do not talk about it. Family Thing. And 5 years ago everyone said "Bob " if your idea is so great why has the auto companies not done it...well they now have but back wards. Just like the rip off on Split Fins they went FLAT as a door nail. Thanks Pal....

Ok I need some help. The Company that ran CFD research for me could not answers on what we are seeing. All three images are the same, the first one is smaller due to skills at photoshop, but all are a 300 meter cargo ship. My friend Dan Volker posted this C02 image and it got me thinking that may be some one on Scuba Board could help me. This ship has our small pods placed right on the front of the bulbous bow. Top image is NO pods, next is with Pods placed dead center, and the third is with pods moved out. I did change the HydoDynamic Pressue in a big way. But I think it looks positive, but who knows Thanks Bob PatentedView attachment 645123 product Aquance
My super smart Scuba Board friends, what the heck is going on ?
back-velocity-2.jpg-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom