A note from abroad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your teasing pictures are great. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Sure didn't take you long to get the hang of that new camera!

Dee once bubbled...
Your teasing pictures are great. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Sure didn't take you long to get the hang of that new camera!

What you can't see are the loads of pictures that I "trashed" along the way. I really can't remember the last time I had so much fun with something new. (except for Allison that is) It has really revved us up to dive a lot more.:)

Steve

You've managed to transport us/me back to FP !!!!!! Great shots!!!!!....I especially like the very rare native species .... “The Thierry fish” :D :D

Making me "home sick" for Manihi !!!!! I really like the "gliding Manta" ....looks like there was a few of them together that day...

Where did you guys see the nurse shark ???.....Looks like Manihi as I recognize that slate and hand :D

GREAT STUFF !!!!!!!

YOu're right, the nurse shark was in Manihi and you do recognize the slate and hand.

The silvers are from Rangiroa and the Lionfish from Bora Bora. Now I've just got to get something from Moorea up and it will be all of the islands we were on.

Just home for two days and I'm ready to head back down there!

Steve

p.s. Nice to have Thierry on the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom