A quarter of a million posts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cat

Contributor
Reaction score
Wahoo! Congratulations to Verbshark (I think) for hitting the magic number with a post to the Mexico forum.

cat once bubbled...
Wahoo! Congratulations to Verbshark (I think) for hitting the magic number with a post to the Mexico forum.

What? Please explain.

Look at the total post count in the upper left-hand corner of the home page. Scubaboard hit the 250,000th post a few minutes ago. Next milestone will probably be the 10,000th member. Look, it's a slow day and it's -20 here, ok? Too cold for Jello Twister :armed:

Thats quite a number. I wonder how long this site has been around??? Any idea??? :confused:

Thanks for pointing this out.

Good Times.

cat once bubbled...
Look at the total post count in the upper left-hand corner of the home page. Scubaboard hit the 250,000th post a few minutes ago. Next milestone will probably be the 10,000th member. Look, it's a slow day and it's -20 here, ok? Too cold for Jello Twister :armed:

It could be a Jello cube....just put a few of them in a glass of tea... cant be that bad.

It was 78degrees here today. Sorry. If it makes you feel better I had to work and didnt get to enjoy it. :(

raxafarian once bubbled...
how did you come up with that post being #250000?

if you look at this link , which is "show thread # 250000, then it looks like Dectek has the magic post. :)

I logged in and the number was 249,996, read a bit, then went back to the main page and found 250,000. Checked to see the most recent post. It's interesting - if Decteks is the real 250,000 post (several days ago) it suggests that the two accounting systems aren't quite in synch. Maybe deleted posts show up on one but not the other?

Diveaustin: I had to work a bit today too. I'd feel worse about the weather if I didn't ski or owned a car that didn't start down to -40 (unplugged) :D

raxafarian once bubbled...

well, if you want to get picky.... deleted posts aren't deleted, just "moved".... so Dectek's post was the 250000th message posted, just not the 250000th post visible to the masses.

waah, waah, waah.... just go back to Florida and ogle some more whale sharks, will ya? :wink:

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom