A Thank You to BSA Scuba at Camp LA-No-Che

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the scouts and scout leaders who participated in the BSA Scuba Program at Camp La-No-Che Florida this last year. It was a busy year and all who attended had a great time. As the camp instructor I wish to pass on my gratitute and welcome all the newly certified divers to the world of scuba diving. I hope you will all continue to dive safely and enjoy this world from the aquatic side.

LIVE THE LIFE AQUATIC

Scuba Rick

GDI:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the scouts and scout leaders who participated in the BSA Scuba Program at Camp La-No-Che Florida this last year. It was a busy year and all who attended had a great time. As the camp instructor I wish to pass on my gratitute and welcome all the newly certified divers to the world of scuba diving. I hope you will all continue to dive safely and enjoy this world from the aquatic side.

LIVE THE LIFE AQUATIC

Scuba Rick

Hello there. My name is Colin Lemon and I am the Aquatics Director for Camp Old Indian in upstate South Carolina. When I went to National Camp School, I was told that BSA Scuba was not allowed in a camp environment. I didn't understand the reasons behind this and would love to have it at my camp. How did you go about setting this up and how hard was it? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom