A Third Post on the Schooner Wreck!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
OK, so Will and Bobby always give me grief if I don't put video up of trips like right away. You'd think I had nothing else to do but stay hunched over my computer every night counting pixels.

OK, so here's 45 seconds of bottom time on the Hattie Dunn which is, in my opinion, a great little wreck for video. Sure, not big tonnage, but the marine life is FANTASTIC! Sometimes wood wrecks just give you more spice. It's late, so I got a little carried away with the music, LOL.

And Will, sorry, but when I hit deco the camera gets shut off at the anchor line so I don't mess up the ascent profile (kind of like that landing checklist deal). The dye pack went off at about 40 FT and the look on Bobby's face was priceless but, alas, it will only be viewed in my memory.

Enjoy!

[vimeo]11857549[/vimeo]

Andy

Andy,

Another great video to give divers an idea of what they'll see on the bottom. Like I said, I've never seen this much sand covering the wreck. On the next dive to the Schooner, who knows, it may be completely uncovered. Thanks for going. I always enjoy having you guys on the boat. Okay, perhaps I enjoyed having Bobby aboard too much this time, I admit. - Will

Back
Top Bottom