A Thread To Recognize Boston Breakwater's Generosity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricScubaDives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good morning all!

I'd like to take a minute to recognize user @Boston Breakwater. In my introduction post I mentioned my need for a new wet suit. Boston Breakwater generously offered to send me an Aqua Lung SolAfx he was no longer using, and had hardly used for free. I accepted his offer and the suit came in on Wednesday, and fits perfectly. I cant thank him enough for his generosity, and he deserves some recognition.

All this being said, I don't know how to tag him in this post, if someone could give me a hand!

Thank you again!
Eric

Edit=> Your wish is granted. Using the @ before a user's name will tag them! Have fun and post often.

Top man @Boston Breakwater ! A fine example to the diving community.

Now, I've had my eye on an extra set of stage regs, if you could see fit... :)

What kind?
Only kidding. I think the missus would finally leave me if I accumulated any more 'pointless' diving gear, as she likes to put it. Of course, I retort that there's no such thing (maybe with the exception of Spare Air) but sometimes you have to quit quit when you're behind.

Good on you, @Boston Breakwater.

This sounds like a great idea, actually. Is there a forum section for Good Will? Or charity stuff like @lexvil?

I enjoy seeing these posts. :cheers:
And we never see enough! Way to go @BB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom