A very bad week in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should talk to GDI and Jeff (Atomic Pirate) about entering/exiting some of those cenotes via repelling gear

Not for the middle-aged and arthritic, and neither are the ones Danny was telling us about where you have to helicopter your gear in. Nice, tame cenotes with stairs for this gal!

TSandM:
Nice, tame cenotes with stairs for this gal!
and Corona's after the dive. Thats my type of cave diving.

azcaddman:
coronas.. nah... mango margaritas and a lo-ha burger :) (will be there in 3 weeks)

Sorry, Art, I'm gonna drink all the margaritas and eat all of the lo-ha burgers before you get there. Sucks to be you.

Okay, I clearly need to know what and where a Lo-Ha burger (and the accompanying margarita) are?

KazInAz:
I'm waiting for a block and tackle to be installed at Temple of Doom.......

On the hike back from a dive there my life changed.

Meng_Tze:
I wonder if he actually will. Can I step in and learn from you GDI?

Sure do you want to set a date?

mania:
C'mon go for it....
GDI is - as we all already wrote - a great instructor. Even with almost 60 yo:D

Bob, caves are great.....
Mania

Thanks Mania, I think

(pushing 47)

TSandM:
Okay, I clearly need to know what and where a Lo-Ha burger (and the accompanying margarita) are?

A Lo-Ha burger is the specialty burger at a resturant in Akumal call Lo-Ha's. Its on the beach (the outside grill is better/cheaper than the inside section) and they also served amazing margaritas. No trip is complete unless you've had one of their burgers. The burgers are huge and stuffed with a mixture of chiles and cheese etc. Be careful when you bite into them as they will squirt across the table and down your chin all over your shirt. Best done with a knife and fork....at least for the first bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom