A very bad week in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vtdiver2:
I have one last question, and then I'm grabbing my bat and ball and going home.
Does the mudslinging in the original poat, even if it's via a link, violate the TOS of this board? His insinuations and accusations are rather serious, even slanderous, and the instructor in question was called out by name. I know if those accusations were headed my way in a public forum, I wouldn't be happy and would be considering legal action.
It seems that fortunately, due to the level of expertise of many of the SBer's here, it's easy to see thru the BS and see the original post for what it is.
Personally, if this thread doesn't violate the TOS, and the writer of the original post isn't sent packing, I'll be figuring out how to use the ignore feature.
C-Dawg

Exactly :D

Let's not lose sight of the fact that BB made an attack on the integrety of (what
made it worse in my book) a fellow Instructor. We know there are procedures to be
followed in a dispute and the last thing you do is wash dirty linen in public.

However if you do decide to go that route, you'd better make sure that your story
is tight and your rep intact, or the net detectives will rip you to shreds.

Thread closed - most of original story added to the main post, link to whole story on OP's site provided.

Thank you all for your participation in this thread. Many great points were brought up, information shared, and excellent advice given.. please feel free to create threads to discuss further issues or ideas stemmed from this discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom