A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belushi - its strange calling you than hun!

You already know my answer, but you were asleep and dossy when I phoned so I didn't get the chance to say all the things I wanted to....so I guess I do it in front of an audience...

When I met you in Egypt I never imagined my mum would be hanging out your underwear after a few weeks...I never imagined you'd move 4500 miles to be with me. You've been my life since we met and a good friend.

My worst nightmare would be to lose you. We both know things havent been easily set out for us but we've always worked thro them and that includeds the last few weeks.

I never imagined moving in with a man at my age, never dreamed of settling down till I was in my late twenties...but things change. And I know nothing would make me happier than knowing I'm spending the rest of my life with you in our home!

I love you, now and always -x-

Let me be "THE FIRST" to congratulate both of you.

[red]Congratulations[/red] you two. What a momentous occasion!

This day will go down in the annals of Scuba Source / Neptune Divers history as the first of many (hopefully) happy pairings amongst our members.

Best wishes to you both and may you have a long and happy life together.

congratulation to you both, wishing you much happiness and joy.

Best wishes to you both. May you have many happy years together.
:sunny:

sorry I left you waiting a bit there....it was:
1) for my amusement!
2) cause I thought I should at least tell Belushi first...and he wasnt answering the phone!

Thank you all for your lovely messages!
Can I still be a scubaBABY when I am engaged?

Hey you'll always be our BABY!

Now if I could just stop crying :). At least this week it is for a happy occasion!

May you always blow bubbles together!

-kate

Back
Top Bottom