A Week in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iztok

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was hoping to stay about a week in Florida and wanted to do some dives. A mixture of shore, night, boat dives. So I was wondering where should I start looking? (I've only been to the Key Largo area in the past but there is no shore dives there.)

What would you suggest? I absolutely love night/evening dives and shore night dives would be my preference.

Last edited:
There some decent shore dives in the fort lauderdale / lauderdale by the sea area. And a plethora of boats... Key largo is definitely nice, down in FLL we use American Dream and Scubatyme as boats, definitely a lot to see.

Fort Lauderdale, Pompano area.

Pretty much from the north end of Pompano Beach all the way down through Hollywood will provide some good shore diving. Don't forget Blue Heron Bridge in Riviera Beach !!

Thank you so much! I'll start looking at a Marriott property in Fort Lauderdale area then!

Would West Palm Beach be ok? Or is it too north from FLL? I can get a Courtyard stay at $59 a night at WPB!

also google Gold Coast Scuba as they have daily shore dives planned and frequent charters organized on the weekends

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom