AA DFW to CZM 45 min connection. What is plan B?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think DFW only has one flight to Cozumel the 1220 arriving CZM 1500. I only have 45 minutes for me and my bag to make the connection in about 6 weeks.

If one misses the connection is there an alternative?

How about figure out how to get your checked bag back, recheck and get a flight to Cancun and do the bag drag?
I've not gone through DFW to CZM, but I have through HOU many times. If the flights are on time 45 minutes should be plenty of time.

I think DFW only has one flight to Cozumel the 1220 arriving CZM 1500.

My flight tomorrow departs DFW 0835 local, arrives CZM 1117 local. It does have the same 45 minute connection time from my flight from AVL, and there's a change from terminal B to terminal D. We won't have time to grab breakfast, but unless there's a major delay I don't see much chance of missing the flight. Plan B would be to have them put us on a flight to CUN the same day, then catch the bus and ferry. I'm not worried about checked bags, primarily because I won't have any. If I did, I still wouldn't worry. It's really easy to get to the airport on the island to pick up delayed luggage (which I would do because my house doesn't have staff to take delivery) or to have it dropped off where you're staying. No matter where I'm traveling I don't check anything irreplaceable or that'll be needed within a day of arrival.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom