Abyss 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfears

New
Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with the mesh grate on the front of the reg falling off? I have 2 dives with this reg and when I got on the boat the 2nd time it fell off, I put it back on but it just fell off again. I really didn't want to lose it in 40 meters of water so I just put in in my box. Is there a good fix for this?

I suggest you take it to your local dealer to have it examined. The cover should not fall out, this would be very unusual.

Drop me a pm to let me know how it works out.

Thanks,

Zak

My only problem is I am in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt with one dealer but no Authorized repair centers. And since you work for Mares I have a brand new never worn Pure Vizeer mask that the whole outer plastic that broke in about 20 pieces and the lens fell out. i can try to get pictures tomorrow of it.

jfears.. The dealer should still be able to help you. Have you looked at the mares website distribution section for other dealers that may be close to you? Where did you purchase your products? Have you contacted them?

Best,

Zak,
I contacted the place where I bought it at, and they said sure send it back and they will fix it. But with the way mail is here it will take 2 months or better to get it fixed and I am going on a 7 day safari in less then a month. Looks like I may be using a Dive center reg or maybe put a couple small peices of tape to hold it on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom